Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrr made a rule, no more saw purchases until I finish what's on my plate. That includes 14 saws and a tractor restoration. No one tempt me with any Echos k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang and I was going to sell you a twin cylinder echo for cheap. lol I kid

Grrr made a rule, no more saw purchases until I finish what's on my plate. That includes 14 saws and a tractor restoration. No one tempt me with any Echos k?

Haha, I'm probably the only active member on this thread that is even remotely close to finishing up my projects before buying more. I was almost going to say that all my saws run but the Craftsman seems to have lost it's tune last time I started it so... can't say they all work. Going to the dealer next week so hopefully I might bring home a new project (or a few[emoji28])

I was going to make an Echo or JD twin comment but read the rest of the posts and noticed lonestar beat me too it. Besides the twin And cs 1201 what is sought after for Vintage echo guys?

Latest posts

Back