Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the good old days, that was back in the 80's when they had good music and hot women and The Cars.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
I totally agree. Now we got some ugly looking Prius and Pt Cruisers. Gone are the fashionable square-bodies. Man, I want one of them some day. A Western Hauler would be pretty slick, so would a crew cab dually. I'd give up saws in a heartbeat for one of them.

I totally agree. Now we got some ugly looking Prius and Pt Cruisers. Gone are the fashionable square-bodies. Man, I want one of them some day. A Western Hauler would be pretty slick, so would a crew cab dually. I'd give up saws in a heartbeat for one of them.
I will take a gnx, that is only 80s car I want

Sorry, my political correctness does need some work [emoji23]. I may not care for prisues but they are good for something, like saving gas for the big block Chevys and those screaming Detroits in heavy equipment.
Long may those big blocks & Detroit's live. I'd love a twin turbo'd 892 under the hood of my deuce and a half.

Ok so technically I
Didn't take on another project saw... this one runs perfectly fine so I bought it for $20 from the local pawnshop.
fa533ef55226f85525b8e3e190aaea9f.jpg
c382e74170c0d016af339bff7fb19fb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back