Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what did everybody do today??
I worked on my XP1020, it cleaned up really nice; after a points cleaning it has hot blue spark, but needs carb work. If it would ever stop raining here, I would take some pics... [emoji21]
Worked a 12, got another one tomorrow, but now I'm eating oreos

I worked on my XP1020, it cleaned up really nice; after a points cleaning it has hot blue spark, but needs carb work. If it would ever stop raining here, I would take some pics... [emoji21]

Work...work...work...play with kids...repeat. Last night after work I replaced the pull cord on the 041av but that's all got to do. I think tonight I'm going to do a muff mod on the 361. I'm thinking 3 vertical slats

I worked 12 hours today and our f450 with a loaded trailer couldn't make it up this hill today. Lots of walking and carrying heavy stuff up and down. Got to see a double rainbow and a massive oak tree that I didn't have time to take a picture of.

Attachments

• IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    896.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Homework, getting all the final stuff wrapped up. Yuck, don't wish that stuff on anyone.

Work...work...work...play with kids...repeat. Last night after work I replaced the pull cord on the 041av but that's all got to do. I think tonight I'm going to do a muff mod on the 361. I'm thinking 3 vertical slats
I thought about some slats, but am really happy with the stainless cover for the hole. The welded pipe was cool, but the cover is perfect! I'll have to post a pic of it sometime.

Latest posts

Back