Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss my girls being that small, I don't when they hit the terrible twos. Miss them being 7 and 9, etc.. Miss my grandkids being that small also. Video as much as you can so you will have something to remind you when they were little. We have a few on VHS and some of them with my mom, that's the only time I get to see her. As I said earlier, Congratulations.

Steve

Hey guys, just happened across a Mac collection and talked myself into it.......doh!
Went to my Doc the other and he said the sniffle I have- isn't a cold, but onset CAD...:eek: LOL

Have always been a Husky guy but, like all C/S's.
BIT 80's when we were in HS, my buddies & I piled into the van & headed to Havasu, Az.
for summer/s and everyone in town worked or had worked for Mac at some point!
So, I have a connection to Mac saws, + they are still BadAzz! :chainsaw:

Will be selling off most of these (I hope), keeping a few (I hope)........:sweet:
but am going to need some helping ID'ing parts ect- got a few boxes of misc stuff too!

Haven't had time to go thru much yet- but here's a few pics....

IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0682.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0684.JPG

Hey guys, just happened across a Mac collection and talked myself into it.......doh!
Went to my Doc the other and he said the sniffle I have- isn't a cold, but onset CAD...:eek: LOL

BIT 80's when we were in HS, my buddies & I piled into the van & headed to Havasu, Az.

Will be selling off most of these (I hope), keeping a few (I hope)........:sweet:
but am going to need some helping ID'ing parts ect- got a few boxes of misc stuff too!

View attachment 666135 View attachment 666136
View attachment 666137 View attachment 666138
Looks like someone's been hoarding. That's a big haul of yellow saws.

Yeah, made trade w/ a guy down in Sacramento, Ca. His grandfather started it but, the kid never got around
to doing anything with them. My dad and I got out there today, & dribbling gas in the carbs
& got about 20 to BUZZ' a little bit! Looks like I will get about 3/4 to run, but will need a few dzn
carb kits, gas-lines & filters...... but will be a worthwhile haul. :rock:

View attachment 666135 View attachment 666136
View attachment 666137 View attachment 666138
Mr Oregon moon, keep me and fellers on site up to date on the saws please.. I live right next to ya kinda.. Washington that is. I love the old MACs and Homies.

Back