Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya.. Ain't that cool
It was the tool van when were gold mining.Winters were unkind to the roof and it was starting to leak and cave in. My brother wanted to junk it so i took it.Fixed the roof with sign posts that were about the same size as the aluminum roof beams.It's an old Pennsylvania Rail Road piggy back trailer bought it in 84 to haul a load of building supplies up the Alaska Highway.Now it's my saw storage,and if i move so will they.The metal shelves were beds from the jail in Whitehorse,so real cool graffiti on some of them.

Mmm, two smoke dirt bike, been wanting on of those. Also an old snowmobile. I'm gonna blame y'all when I come home with one of those two next month when I happen to come across a steal of a deal.

Uh, there is this thing called summer break that I'm am currently on haha. Switching schools this fall and thus won't start until early next month. Looking forward to the new school, but will definitely miss my old one and the friends that I made there.

I picked up this nice poulan s25 today. The tank is full of old gas and the air filter is just a wad of foam.
3f38edb47455838deead728e079c5098.jpg
e3f28c0668b08cd9216f536b37de2d1e.jpg
50ed82b170cad21e06161877ab3874bd.jpg
e62e096c81d266a7e8318585a1c3a184.jpg
79343c580e8f4a9206f8c4b6a4597274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out of room I hoard old husky dirtbikes too besides fishing stuff now it's chainsaws. I just added three more older saws.

The pickers on tv said if you can still see the floor it's not hoarding.
I picked up a Husky bike last year,have a Husky gun and a Husky sewing machine

Well at least it HAD an air fiter, most of the time it's gone through the motor by now.
What school you heading to now?
Forgot all about summer break.
Steve
Had an air filter is right, mine was non existent when I got my saw haha. Just a little sticking to the metal slats to show where the air filter was at one point. I'm going to University of Wisconsin River Falls. Still doing engineering like last time, but a different kind. Going from mechanical to agriculture. Honestly just a couple of different classes is all that the difference is.

Latest posts

Back