Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Neighbor scored this the other day Homelite C-52, he fitted a Husky bar to it. Need ear muffs when this thing runs!!!!!

I would not want to carry this saw through the woods all day!!! I weighed it on my Freon scale..... 24 lbs!
Thes are some of the most fun saws to run!
You pups need to eat your Wheaties.
Well said! When I started this hobby from day one I want the biggest heaviest saws I can find and be able to run them. I am in better shape in the last year playing with heavy old chainsaws than I have ever been, and still wouldn’t be able to do a days worth of work with one of them oldies, I have mad respect for the MEN who used to operate these monsters!

67L36Driver
34# 15oz. Dry.
c18291a397b8ba4d9406b59c384cad2a.jpg

That’s the short bar (24”) on it.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
my first vintage saw ! i picked up at an auction on thursday an echo cs-302

37026629923_b92ce2cde7_b.jpg

Awesome saw!!! And welcome to the vintage side. There’s beauty in the older saws that new ones cannot dream of.

Be careful saying echo... you’ll awake @Jackofall and all a sudden you’ll be getting offers on it [emoji23]

brandonstc6

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
kianio7

kianio7

ArboristSite Lurker
Awesome saw!!! And welcome to the vintage side. There’s beauty in the older saws that new ones cannot dream of.

Be careful saying echo... you’ll awake @Jackofall and all a sudden you’ll be getting offers on it [emoji23]
thanks alot man ! it is a nice saw i couldnt imagine the shipping price from ireland to the usa or canada though lol

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
haha yea its pretty nice over here 6 hours driving brings you from one end to the other side of the country but the weathers pretty bad but i like it

My grandmother is actually on a trip over there right now.

Our family is from Ireland and Scotland. One day I’ll go back to visit for some time. You can’t even drive across our state in 6 hours lol

kianio7

kianio7

ArboristSite Lurker
My grandmother is actually on a trip over there right now.

Our family is from Ireland and Scotland. One day I’ll go back to visit for some time. You can’t even drive across our state in 6 hours lol
yea its pretty small lol theres a storm starting as i speak 100mph winds to be expected later thats about as bad as the weather gets no hurracanes or nothing over here...

Latest posts