Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neighbor scored this the other day Homelite C-52, he fitted a Husky bar to it. Need ear muffs when this thing runs!!!!!

I would not want to carry this saw through the woods all day!!! I weighed it on my Freon scale..... 24 lbs!
Thes are some of the most fun saws to run!
You pups need to eat your Wheaties.
Well said! When I started this hobby from day one I want the biggest heaviest saws I can find and be able to run them. I am in better shape in the last year playing with heavy old chainsaws than I have ever been, and still wouldn’t be able to do a days worth of work with one of them oldies, I have mad respect for the MEN who used to operate these monsters!

34# 15oz. Dry.
c18291a397b8ba4d9406b59c384cad2a.jpg

That’s the short bar (24”) on it.

my first vintage saw ! i picked up at an auction on thursday an echo cs-302

37026629923_b92ce2cde7_b.jpg

Awesome saw!!! And welcome to the vintage side. There’s beauty in the older saws that new ones cannot dream of.

Be careful saying echo... you’ll awake @Jackofall and all a sudden you’ll be getting offers on it [emoji23]

Awesome saw!!! And welcome to the vintage side. There’s beauty in the older saws that new ones cannot dream of.

Be careful saying echo... you’ll awake @Jackofall and all a sudden you’ll be getting offers on it [emoji23]
thanks alot man ! it is a nice saw i couldnt imagine the shipping price from ireland to the usa or canada though lol

haha yea its pretty nice over here 6 hours driving brings you from one end to the other side of the country but the weathers pretty bad but i like it

My grandmother is actually on a trip over there right now.

Our family is from Ireland and Scotland. One day I’ll go back to visit for some time. You can’t even drive across our state in 6 hours lol

My grandmother is actually on a trip over there right now.

Our family is from Ireland and Scotland. One day I’ll go back to visit for some time. You can’t even drive across our state in 6 hours lol
yea its pretty small lol theres a storm starting as i speak 100mph winds to be expected later thats about as bad as the weather gets no hurracanes or nothing over here...

Back