We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His last post on AS was 6/22. Has anybody had any dealings with him since then?
He had recently inquired about a few saws..... To which I never got around to answering about. That was a week or two ago.

Keep an eye out for a 562XP that may have been buggered with. Keep an eye out for a new 365XT appearing saw with a 372OE top end on it. I haven't had any bad dealings with the guy, he asks for stuff, I give him a price, he sends money, I send the stuff. I'd hate to see someone end up with a "new" saw and have it be buggered up.

I'd like to give Randy an addaboy for doing this fix ,not many people would do this
Not many people would fix it or give him an attaboy? I'm confused..... :hmm3grin2orange:

He had recently inquired about a few saws..... To which I never got around to answering about. That was a week or two ago.

Keep an eye out for a 562XP that may have been buggered with. Keep an eye out for a new 365XT appearing saw with a 372OE top end on it. I haven't had any bad dealings with the guy, he asks for stuff, I give him a price, he sends money, I send the stuff. I'd hate to see someone end up with a "new" saw and have it be buggered up.

Not many people would fix it or give him an attaboy? I'm confused..... :hmm3grin2orange:

Both my maine-iac freind

Some of us older blokes forget we were once the young blokes age and there fault is they just haven't lived long enough to know
and some of the young blokes think we were borne this age our fault is we don't know what its like to be young just now as times are different
either way

Mostly its ok and good men young n old alike work it out for the better yeah
Being kind is what its all about I suppose
mind how ya go yeah

Last edited:
I participate in this community from 6500 miles away, and therefore unfortunately will never have the pleasure of getting to meet any of the good folks on here. Because of my CAD addiction and my home country's ridiculous pricing I choose to purchase parts etc stateside. There is a lot of trust involved when this sort of distance is involved.

DexterDay your reputation is only enhanced by this issue coming to light where I am concerned. Any transaction; be it OPE, whiteware, auto, whatever has the potential to turn sour, its how a fault/issue is handled that is important. Both you and Mastermind are fixing a wrong, regardless of your culpability, because you were involved along the way. That is the sort of character that makes for successful, reputable and profitable business.

I would happily purchase anything from you. In fact, if you have a 346oe in any condition, lets talk. Only catch, it would need to be able to travel to Tennessee for 'improvement' before moving on to my export man in AZ.

Adam.

I would happily purchase anything from you. In fact, if you have a 346oe in any condition, lets talk. Only catch, it would need to be able to travel to Tennessee for 'improvement' before moving on to my export man in AZ.

Adam.

Be careful, 346s that get "improved" in Tennessee tend to make you never want to put them down.

randy,
been following this since the start, as others have allready said, big "attaboy" to you for steping in and doing something you would never have been responsible for taking care of...
i have but one question that has been bothering me though..................... why do dogs like to stick their heads out the windows when we take em for a ride in the truck ??

Back