Well the 372XP it is!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used a 372, but I know my 575 will run circles around my buddy's 272xp, much smoother and a lot more power too.

My dream saw, which I may never get, is a Homelite 750.

20" is fine for now.

You won't regret the 372XP!! It is a great saw, I just bought a new one last summer but have another one that has worked almost daily for the last 6years with no rebuilds. I prefer the 24" bar for the 372xp. Good Choice!!

I wanted the 372XP with a 20 " bar so I could swap chains with my 261. I've got a 20" 3/8 .058 on that saw also.
Al :cheers:

I wanted the 372XP with a 20 " bar so I could swap chains with my 261. I've got a 20" 3/8 .058 on that saw also.
Al :cheers:

Sound's good. I just personally prefer the 24" for bucking wood because it is less strenuis on your back. You will be impressed with the overall power of this saw I have a 36" bar on my older one and it cuts very well considering.

Well the 372XP is it

After struggling with trying to decide on a 70cc Husky (372 vs. 575) - I've finally decided. . . Tommorow is the big day. I get to pick up my new Husky 372XP at my local dealer. 20" bar with 3/8 .058 chain. I am stoked!!!
Kinda sorry to see the MS361 leave the stable, but I now will have the range of saws that will cover all my needs.

Al :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your should thing about the advantages of a .050ga chain vs .058ga.
My Huskies are setup with 58ga but finding Stihl chain is hard sometimes. Lots of good deals on 50ga chain and bars on e-bay.

Latest posts

Back