Well the 372XP it is!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikocker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
After struggling with trying to decide on a 70cc Husky (372 vs. 575) - I've finally decided. . . Tommorow is the big day. I get to pick up my new Husky 372XP at my local dealer. 20" bar with 3/8 .058 chain. I am stoked!!!
Kinda sorry to see the MS361 leave the stable, but I now will have the range of saws that will cover all my needs.

Al :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
After struggling with trying to decide on a 70cc Husky (372 vs. 575) - I've finally decided. . . Tommorow is the big day. I get to pick up my new Husky 372XP at my local dealer. 20" forged bar with 3/8 .058 chain. I am stoked!!!
Kinda sorry to see the MS361 leave the stable, but I now will have the range of saws that will cover all my needs.

Al :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep the 361 - at least you need it to have a Stihl alibi! :greenchainsaw:

i would have kept the 361 as well.

it's a nice smaller saw.

i find it hard to believe you had trouble deciding between a 372 and a 575.the 372 is a no brainer.

You guys are forgetting that his 261 is converted to a 262XP, I think. If so there is no need for the 361, despite the fact that can correct global warming, save the economy, and make Hillary President.

oh gawd. this is going to be earth shattering news for some people...some people aren't going to be able to handle the truth. I hope everyone has taken their meds....

Now go back and change/delete the mention of the 361 getting sold before someone axes themself, or goes criminally insane.

oh gawd. this is going to be earth shattering news for some people...some people aren't going to be able to handle the truth. I hope everyone has taken their meds....

Now go back and change/delete the mention of the 361 getting sold before someone axes themself, or goes criminally insane.

I joined AS, therefore I am criminally insane.

joat

Whelp......

I am pretty sure the old 262XPs caused cancer when you ran the old style Techniplate in them........

That's right.

You guys are forgetting that his 261 is converted to a 262XP, I think. If so there is no need for the 361, despite the fact that can correct global warming, save the economy, and make Hillary President.

I liked the 361 -no question. But after rebuilding the 261 as a 262XP
there was no reason to keep it. I wanted a larger saw for my arsenal, and I knew the 361 could bring more on resale as it was only 7 months old.
Anyway I can't wait until tomorrow - - that 372 seems like one sweet saw!
Hopefully I'll be able to use it as well as the 346XP up north if the D***N snow is down far enough to get into the woods!! Still was over my knees yesterday!

Al

You won't regret the 372XP!! It is a great saw, I just bought a new one last summer but have another one that has worked almost daily for the last 6years with no rebuilds. I prefer the 24" bar for the 372xp. Good Choice!!

Back