What is the hardest saw to find?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In accordance with the title of this thread, I'd have to say the hardest chainsaw to find that I know of would be the Charles Wolf gas-powered two-man sawing machine. I've heard varying estimates on how many were made but the most consistent number I've gotten so far is around 16-18.

Another extremely rare chainsaw is the Burnett Model 'C'.

In accordance with the title of this thread, I'd have to say the hardest chainsaw to find that I know of would be the Charles Wolf gas-powered two-man sawing machine. I've heard varying estimates on how many were made but the most consistent number I've gotten so far is around 16-18.

Another extremely rare chainsaw is the Burnett Model 'C'.

Leave it to JJ to burst everyones bubble! LOL!!!!:clap:

Stihl KS-43.

I think the Ruskies made off with lots of them to take back to the Motherland for the peasants to use on state-run logging operations.

The BP-1 came to mind, obviously it isn't the most rare- but worth mentioning. I know the Homelite 540 & 8800 aren't nearly as rare as some, but also worth mentioning. They sure are rare when you are looking for one, thats for sure!

The BP-1 came to mind, obviously it isn't the most rare- but worth mentioning. I know the Homelite 540 & 8800 aren't nearly as rare as some, but also worth mentioning. They sure are rare when you are looking for one, thats for sure!

Yes, hey all seem to be rare when you are attempting to procure one!

There's only a handful of known Mac 49's out there. Very rare saw. McCulloch only produced them for three months in 1957.

Last edited:
This saw is not wherry common here.
Blocket-kjp009.jpg

Blocket-kjp007.jpg

Latest posts

Back