Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my paypal account set up. How exactly do i get the money to where it needs to go. Never used it before.

I'll open another window and try to help you.

Open Paypal and get logged in, at the top click 0n the "send money" tab. Then the "to" is terry's email from the first post of this thread. Then whatever "amount", then in the middle of the page click on "personal" tab, then click "gift" then continue. Then it may have options for where the money is coming from, depending on how you have it set up.

Last edited:
we are up to $610. thanks to all that have give so far to this worthy cause. all is appreciated and will be gladly put to use helping needy children.

MS460 Update

I just ordered a special piston for the saw. I'll be making some comparisons between it and the stock piston, and then deciding on which direction to go. I'll disclose all details after the build-off competition is over.

gun shy?

Hey guys, I'm a little curious to know why this raffle isn't getting the attention previous ones have. I hope it's not because of the last fiasco we had here. And I'm hoping as the draw date gets nearer we'll build a little momentum. I guarentee Brad's going to build an awesome saw that anybody would be proud to own. I really think this is a good cause. A house of God reaching out and helping underprivelaged children, what could be more worthy?

Hey guys, I'm a little curious to know why this raffle isn't getting the attention previous ones have. I hope it's not because of the last fiasco we had here. And I'm hoping as the draw date gets nearer we'll build a little momentum. I guarentee Brad's going to build an awesome saw that anybody would be proud to own. I really think this is a good cause. A house of God reaching out and helping underprivelaged children, what could be more worthy?

I tend to pay little attention to the stickys, not sure why? But when Terry posted the new thread today, I jumped right in.

Also, it's a bit slow around here right now. Heck, it's typically slow everywhere this time of year and seems more so this year. Hot as hell also.

Thanks for the rep, gottcha back. I'll kick in some more $ when I can.

I think it'll pick up once the raffle gets closer and once the saw gets ported. I'm leaving on vacation this Friday. I'll be porting the saw sometime during August. I think I'm going to order a couple more optional pistons for it today.

hows about this guys ill sweetin the pot just a bit with a really ,really lightly used ms290 that i am taking in on trade for porting a buildoff ms460. now you have two chances to win a nice saw.

I just repped the other 2 posters on this page, promise to try and get anyone that chips in (my hits aren't on the light side either, then again, nothing about me is on the light side : )

Got several in here today...

I agree as it gets closer to the end it will pick up... I have not sent money yet, but plan to.... Just need to get some money rolling in my paypal account... Been to busy to get things I need to flip listed on ebay...

Latest posts

Back