395xp Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Time will tell on what happens with it. It's probably going on to its new owner pretty soon.

attachment.php

:monkey:

ha ha ha, don't temp me. ....
Just how much cash is in that bundle?

Willing to take a gamble?? lol

my 395 maybe traded out for some cash, and 3 smaller saws...i don't think i could pass the deal up. so there will be an open hole in the 'just-shy-of-100cc's' shelf... :)

the bankroll??? probably all ones, with a 100 around it..:spam:

had to ask.

let me know what happens..

I should take a picture of my 395 with the lack of chain scarring before it goes to it's new owner...

Willing to take a gamble?? lol

my 395 maybe traded out for some cash, and 3 smaller saws...i don't think i could pass the deal up. so there will be an open hole in the 'just-shy-of-100cc's' shelf... :)

the bankroll??? probably all ones, with a 100 around it..:spam:

ya lets see it.

So why do you want to buy this 395 when you already have one?

Read above post, my friend.

i love the 395, but when someone offers you cash, plus 3 50-60cc saws that are NICE in trade, well...it makes sense.

plus i'm an avid admirer of good old fashioned hand- made power!!

Lol

Well saw has found a new home. :cry: I always hate to see a saw go. But I took his 395xpg in trade, all it needs is a piston and a little cylinder clean up. The guy liked it, so he bought it off me. He ran it this week. I actually have it back this weekend just to check tune on it, after its been run in a bit.

I'll bet you find it turns into a real runner once it's broken in again. I sent a worked over 395 to a member who lives near me and the compression that thing ended up with (after 15-20 tanks) is unreal...

Well saw has found a new home. :cry: I always hate to see a saw go. But I took his 395xpg in trade, all it needs is a piston and a little cylinder clean up. The guy liked it, so he bought it off me. He ran it this week. I actually have it back this weekend just to check tune on it, after its been run in a bit.

booo..

i guess it's round 2 then ?!?!? :cheers:

booo..

i guess it's round 2 then ?!?!? :cheers:

Soon. LOL, I got a 365 on the bench now, making into a 372, then after that maybe another 395 or a 394? Not sure yet. Limited time in the summer though, trying to do fun things with the family, got a couple weeks of holiday coming up, and some lake days tubing.

Back