Can i stir the pot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think Kurt...a little pugil stick training for our man WoodChuck'r? :hmm3grin2orange:

I am not a man that belongs to either one (or let alone both) of you.

"Pugil stick"...?? Yuck!

I think I'll leave your "pugil stick training", as you love birds like to call it, to yourselves. I'd appreciate being left out of your pugil sex (or whatever it is you call it) games.....

Seems like you can get more goodies for the S****'s through Bailey's. :msp_cursing:

372 is the best way to go unless you need to work on your saw all the time, spend more money on parts,or battle over whats better 441 or 460.

This order for stock:

372xpw would be even better. 440 is the lightest and best feeling with shorter bars. A 2171 is the better looking 372 with better balance with 28" and longer bars. I haven't ran a 441 at all so the order could change after that.

I guess I would pick them like this;

And that's about it.
Can't see myself EVER having an M-tronic or AutoTune.

Mike

does picking a 440 count since ive never ran the other 2 and i dont know any better ?

I guess I would pick them like this;

And that's about it.
Can't see myself EVER having an M-tronic or AutoTune.

Mike

:hmm3grin2orange: Ya M-Touble or Autodestruct. "I don't know what that noise, but it sounded expenceive"!! Off to the DEALER we go!! That reminds me I need to check my 401k! :hmm3grin2orange: I'll stay ol' school even if that means blowing the dust off the XL-2 and spending some quality time w/ the wood I'm cutting. God knows there is enuff parts on CL or Fleabay.

372XPW, hands down.

And 372XPW

And 372XPW.

In that order.

Or better yet, another one of something that I already have... PM850. Oops, that may be a tad out of the 70cc range...

The 440/441 doesn't really interest me...

and with the comment that sawtroll made, especially with the way he speaks, it sounds like the 441 is basically a PM610 in creamsickle colors...

Maybe an 880/088 though... that might get me a little excited...

I'm with rms61moparman... AT and M-t electrical crap ain't gonna fly too well with me either... I know something will go wrong with it when I don't really want it to do so.

Back