Can i stir the pot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was that a shot? i think that was a shot! that's it! we chainsaw duel to the DEATH-TH-TH-TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh. If it's a chainsaw duel I'd better bolt up the 60" to the 3120.
Or should I go my light and nimble 200T's, one in each hand?
Hmmm, I'm facing quite a dilemma here. I've never been challenged to a chainsaw duel...

Hmmm, I'm facing quite a dilemma here. I've never been challenged to a chainsaw duel...

That doesn't seem very civilized, we use revolvers.

Sure... But i never sell tools.
Learned that the hard way

tease

first you gotta paddle to the US cuz ain't no way my big butt is goin down under! would my 660 be a match for your 3120? i do have a pair of 026's so i'm up for dual weilding! and we are civilized so full chisel, square ground of course.

That doesn't seem very civilized, we use revolvers.

Civilised is a high capacity auto Randy. Wheelguns are from the dark ages ;) Although a man of your expertise only needs one shot I suppose...

tease
first you gotta paddle to the US cuz ain't no way my big butt is goin down under! would my 660 be a match for your 3120? i do have a pair of 026's so i'm up for dual weilding! and we are civilized so full chisel, square ground of course.

If I had to paddle to the states you'd be in no trouble. I'd drown about 1% into my journey. OK, 0.00001%.
Your 660 would be more nimble than my 3120 but that 60" bar would be tough to get past. Just keep your distance for a few minutes as my arms will get tired and I'll be a walkover...
I'll stick with chipper just in case I trip over and hit dirt.

If a person was to just start using the saw and quit whining about this "fat bottom girl"

at least the bloody saw dont fall over every time you put it on the ground nothing wrong with a fat arrrs :cheers:

Pick your bottum.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back