Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WetGunPowder

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Where is this going to take place, at Denny's? I really had a good time at the last firewood cut. It was the highlight of my last 2 weeks. I know, I know I need to get out more...DF

Yes it is. He's located just south of Danbury, WI. If you want to join in just meet me at the shop around 0615. We usually do breakfast in Siren then try to get to the woodyard around 0800.

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Well I twisted my ankle at work yesterday and am now having a heck of a time walking. I could probably run a splitter handle but otherwise I'm not of much use right now. Maybe we should postpone for a week, let me heal and see if we get more helpers or is the ball already rolling?

HEAVY FUEL

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
Well I twisted my ankle at work yesterday and am now having a heck of a time walking. I could probably run a splitter handle but otherwise I'm not of much use right now. Maybe we should postpone for a week, let me heal and see if we get more helpers or is the ball already rolling?

I'm guessing you tripped over your chainsaw pipe at work?? Either that or Gilbert stepped on it....

WetGunPowder

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

Next weekend is Mother's Day. The snow went east of Denny-so not a problem there. I will bring 3 hyd splitters and denny has one of his own. Breakfast at Siren at 7AM.:cheers:

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Sorry but I am not going to make it. Having a hard time getting around with my messed up ankle. I feel bad because it looks like there is not a lot of people coming. Hope you folks can get a bunch done, next time I will work twice as hard.