Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this going to take place, at Denny's? I really had a good time at the last firewood cut. It was the highlight of my last 2 weeks. I know, I know I need to get out more...DF

Yes it is. He's located just south of Danbury, WI. If you want to join in just meet me at the shop around 0615. We usually do breakfast in Siren then try to get to the woodyard around 0800.

Well I twisted my ankle at work yesterday and am now having a heck of a time walking. I could probably run a splitter handle but otherwise I'm not of much use right now. Maybe we should postpone for a week, let me heal and see if we get more helpers or is the ball already rolling?

Well I twisted my ankle at work yesterday and am now having a heck of a time walking. I could probably run a splitter handle but otherwise I'm not of much use right now. Maybe we should postpone for a week, let me heal and see if we get more helpers or is the ball already rolling?

I'm guessing you tripped over your chainsaw pipe at work?? Either that or Gilbert stepped on it....

Next weekend is Mother's Day. The snow went east of Denny-so not a problem there. I will bring 3 hyd splitters and denny has one of his own. Breakfast at Siren at 7AM.:cheers:

Im out. Have to work tomorrow now. 25 hours of OT in so far this week. This is going to be a bad spring its all going to come at once.

Beefie

Sorry but I am not going to make it. Having a hard time getting around with my messed up ankle. I feel bad because it looks like there is not a lot of people coming. Hope you folks can get a bunch done, next time I will work twice as hard.

Bump

Had dinner tonite with Denny and Barb. All is well with them and they wanted me to wish everyone well here on AS. We're thinking of doing a weekend this fall.....How does the weekend of Oct 5-6 look for everyone???????

Back