I Lost My Husky Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hell, as long as there are no hard feelings. You'll notice I didn't say there were no credit cards, but just made a joke. But since you have all the facts..... Damn man don't you understand anything 'cept hillbilly humor?

I didn't mean to imply that they couldn't fix the saws, just that they are lazy SOBs that don't do anything, but pick the low apples. That's a metaphor just in case....;)

Now let's stick to the fact here. I never said I know more about Stihl..., but said it was pathetic to worry about it. Almost sounds like the opposite to me.

...and as far as statistics or any study of science or math goes... all you can do is talk out your azz at me. There simply isn't enough time between now and when you retire to arrive at my level.

No hard feelings......

Fred

LOL, Fred facts are simple, I was right and you was wrong and level or no level is going to change it. Stick with the facts sir, not interested in levels, they're for carpenters,LOL

See Fred that was a joke, even you boys down in hillybilly ARK should grin at that one. Harder for us DC boys, opps, forgot,LOL

Last edited:
LOL, Fred facts are simple, I was right and you was wrong and level or no level is going to change it. Stick with the facts sir, not interested in levels, they're for carpenters,LOL

See Fred that was a joke, even you boys down in hillybilly ARK should grin at that one. Harder for us DC boys, opps, forgot,LOL

Well there are facts that I follow an arguement and what you come up with. Are you close enough to those politicians not to be able to tell the difference?

Fred

Well there are facts that I follow an arguement and what you come up with. Are you close enough to those politicians not to be able to tell the difference?

Fred

Ya want facts, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"I shouldn't complain. I buy alot of the saws they can't/won't fix for a song and fix them for my own profit"

Now look at that. There you said they can't or wont and then later on you say this:

"I didn't mean to imply that they couldn't fix the saws"

Dayumm Fred you would fit right in with the politicians, come on down to DC with me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ya want facts, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"I shouldn't complain. I buy alot of the saws they can't/won't fix for a song and fix them for my own profit"

Now look at that. There you said they can't or wont and then later on you say this:

"I didn't mean to imply that they couldn't fix the saws"

Dayumm Fred you would fit right in with the politicians, come on down to DC with me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

What color of crayon do you perfer?

i buy alot of saws they say they can't fix because they just don't want to fix

Is that better? Now pull up your big girl panties and stop whinning. I can't be translating English and sarcasm into mountainspeak all day. BWAHAHHAHAHA

Fred

What color of crayon do you perfer?

i buy alot of saws they say they can't fix because they just don't want to fix

Is that better? Now pull up your big girl panties and stop whinning. I can't be translating English and sarcasm into mountainspeak all day. BWAHAHHAHAHA

Fred

LOL, now Fred. First they can't or won't and then its I didn't mean it that way, reminds me of something I heard Clinton say once, what is the definition of is,LOL Your gonna do well in the Senate,LOLOL

LOL, now Fred. First they can't or won't and then its I didn't mean it that way, reminds me of something I heard Clinton say once, what is the definition of is,LOL Your gonna do well in the Senate,LOLOL

That's what she said.

Fred

Latest posts

Back