OK, Now I want a Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Gods! Sarah Palin, a stihl and a tree stump. Well they do all seem to fit well together and before things get too political, I guess we will leave it at that.

I would like to see the GILF make a few felling cuts with the 660. Just to prove a thing or two. At least the chaps have a little evidence of use. :greenchainsaw:

Imagine obama even trying to start a chainsaw, or having to change a flat tire. Not a chance. You can't lisp and stammer your way out of changing a tire. I attribute most of his femininity to the lack of father growing up. He envisions all these other world leader as daddy, that's why he's always bowing. Yearning for muslim daddy's approval.

Rep sent. It's sad really, how many men are useless in the real world these days. I'm all college edumacated, but I still take pride in being able to do things with my hands.

Oh Gods! Sarah Palin, a stihl and a tree stump. Well they do all seem to fit well together and before things get too political, I guess we will leave it at that.

Don't be fooled, Palin choked in the VP race but she's smart. I knew who she was long before she ever ran, and she's no dummy. I'm an honorary Alaskan :)

I think the assumptions we make are funny.

She's a country Republican who hunts and fishes and runs snowmobiles and ####. And of course there are a lot of guys on this board who are hot for the Mommy. He's a big-city Democrat who looks good in a suit, and I'm not aware of any guys on this board who are hot for the Daddy.

So she can run a chainsaw and he can't. :monkey:

I didn't vote for him, just for the record. :)

And hey, if she runs next time for pres and wins, won't that be change? :D :D

Oh wait, this is a thread about CHAINSAWS!!!!! I wonder if the 660 she's holding was ported/milled by slingr. I love mine! :clap: :clap:

Don't be fooled, Palin choked in the VP race but she's smart. I knew who she was long before she ever ran, and she's no dummy. I'm an honorary Alaskan :)

One more post at the risk of going on the big band trip. George Walker Bush flew F-102 corvair fighter jets and they called him stupid. Sarah Palin runs a sthil…. you make your own judgment.

Did she have a head injury between the time you "knew who she was long before she ever ran" and when she ran?

Photo op or not, Sarah Palin ain't playin' around. In Time magazine this week.

attachment.php

Shes wearin the same boots my wife wears.

Last edited:
Let's not get too political with this, it is the saw forum (though I could vote for her). Just thought it was cool she can run a west coast Stihl.

Now if we can get a McCulloch in her hands...

Let's not get too political with this, it is the saw forum (though I could vote for her). Just thought it was cool she can run a west coast Stihl.

Now if we can get a McCulloch in her hands...

This is not a political comment at all, but what about this picture implies she can operate the saw? Maybe she can, indeed, but the proof is not in the pic. :)

This is not a political comment at all, but what about this picture implies she can operate the saw? Maybe she can, indeed, but the proof is not in the pic. :)

From what I understand the pic was taken from her new TV show.
I also understand she did fell some trees for the show.
But this is just what I have been told.

TT

The picture caption as well as the text of the article indicates she did indeed fell the tree for her TLC TV show.

Still, with the Stihl ...

Besides looking cool as heck, I can't determine what exactly she's doing up there. It's like a Marlboro commercial...she's staring off in the distance at the lap of the tree she just cut? Ever vigilent? Checking for the bloodthirsty and wily squirrels she just evicted? :) Why bring the saw along if you're only up there to take a gander at something...no sawdust, no gunk on the bar (can't make out a left glove either, but it may be there). So, besides looking all hot-mommy and stuff, and at the same time cool enough to make us saw buffs drool...well? Nice photo op anyway.

I watched the vids of Dubya cutting wood down in Crawford...I can't say I was overwhelmed, but at least he was out there! (his high-efficiency house was the lick) Still, either of the aforementioned sawyers would be waaaaaaay better than what we have now. I would be surprised if the current leader of the free world would even attempt to start sister Sarah's saw, much less succeed. I'm going home to look for video of this much-storied felling of trees by the hot chick! :drool:

Back