Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get some pics up from cancun last week. Just haven't loaded them to the puter yet. The ones in minnesota don't show much except i look like an abomidabal snowman! lol

as a male i dont think i would want to be considered purdy. whats up with all that hair bud? i figured you to be of the shaved head variety. if you want a secret though the ladies love a "fade" as a haircut.

more manly less purdy.

:laugh:

Yeah that pictures from November 06' Ive done the whole fade thing with fake diamond earrings when I thought I was gangster , Black spiked hair , Blood red & black spkiked then just messy hair, I looked emo when I was growin my hair out..
I could care alot less about the ladies & what they like, I like what I like . Doin something to come off as more attractive to a certain types eyes isnt my gig.

Heres one my sisters friend took last june maybe?

attachment.php

That was JUST after I lost the hair , I miss my hair but it got too hot and unmanageable draggin brush. Not to mention it was the first time I grew my hair out. I didnt realize you were supposed to brush snarls out from the bottom so I just kinda ripped them out & created a great many split ends.
Maybe ill grow it out again, its just too much at work.

This is actually the most recent pic, I believe it was after hunting. Kinda bad pic with my trademark smirk
Spare me the gingerkid stuff hahah
attachment.php

Last edited:
Okay Im holding this thread I started hostage. Give me some rep or I'll put a pic up with my shirt off. lol

Yep.. he even made it to Cheapstihlparts. His car is slowly filling with old saw parts at evey stop:greenchainsaw:

Well thanks Andy.:cheers:
Had a great visit with you and yours and at cheapstihlparts.
Did Astoria, Cannon Beach and Tilamook today. Weather was fantastic.
Now the good wife wants to stop at quilting stores on the way home.
So that will take care of the rest of my cash. And any little spaces in the trunk!!

I have seen more saws of every description in the last week than I knew existed, and will probably never see that many again. :jawdrop:

Last edited:
\
I have seen more saws of every description in the last week than I knew existed, and will probably never see that many again. :jawdrop:

Hey.. that's supposed to be a secret. and quit with the great weather stuff... it always rains here and there are no saws worth looking at:chainsaw:

LOL Tim,,,, I have to agree,,,,,

She is allot better looking than you,,,,

Thank God,,,, LOL!!!!!

This is my son and I the day he graduated Boot @ Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego

attachment.php

Here I am on a cleanup Job!!!! with my trusty old 066!!!!

attachment.php

Now that,,, is a crotch for some millin!!!!!!!

attachment.php

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/Burvol/DSCF1584.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/Burvol/DSCF1591.jpg
DSCF1586.jpg

DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

Salmon fishing is my biggest vice, I don't feel right if I can't get out and fish!!!

At a PBR event, kinda "front row" seating you could say, LOL.
SamBullride05-1.jpg

On a good horse.
SamLibby.jpg

Taking the bull by the horns, literally.
SamtheBulldog.jpg

Molesting wildlife.
S4020222.jpg

At Barretos, Brazil riding in the bull riding with good buddy, Edinei.
S3010067.jpg

Varmint hunting with the ultra light of dogs.
EbandBigPossum1.jpg

Pet groundhog and daughter.
LittleGroundhog1.jpg

Here's Twinkle and I. We were cutting out roads after one of the storms. I'm not showing my face because it got dirty somehow. Maybe from wiping the sweat off from working on a scary alder. And no mascara on either!:eek:

attachment.php

Hope this works

Army entry photo... 1978
attachment.php

Just before leaving for Iraq... 2003
attachment.php

With Mr Jack Daniels (we're old friends)... 2007
attachment.php

With wife and daughters at Christmas... 2007
attachment.php

Slamm, you still riding? I used to do some back in my younger days. Never got to pbr caliber, just mostly local rodeos and associations like ipra, naba, sebra and what not. There is some rank stock in those associations but not as rank as those pbr events. You ever make it on the blc tour?

I'm On the right, Dave Zerfoss ( Pres of Husqvarna ) in the middle and my Brother Dean on the left ( my business partner )

attachment.php

Back