Project Stumpbroke MS290

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are GTG's in all parts of the country...except fer NJ...they legislated fun out of NJ during the Florio years...now that there are more lawyers then landscapers in the NJ yellow pages( look it up if you don't believe me) we can't have GTG's here. Sorry. That's why God made Pennsylvania...so us doofus' ( or is that doofi?) can still have some fun....

Unfortunately in some parts of PA there are wild savages called "fans" they usually cohort in any sporting event area's. Avoid them at all costs they can be very unrully. I hear parts of Texas and Florida have wild boars that are fearfull of Philli "fans"....now back to our regularly scheduled chainsaw presentation...

Thanks for so many replies! I didnt expect so many in such a short time. Also thanks for the links that was helpful, I will have to see what comes of a (somewhat) local gtg. That sounds fun and I would like to see some modded saws up close and get some addtional tips.

Great site guys!!!!! This helped me to do the 460bb swap on my 440 but haven't had a chance to run it much or seen much more reviews on that mod.

Hope I didn't hijack this thread too much.

-Andy

Thanks for so many replies! I didnt expect so many in such a short time. Also thanks for the links that was helpful, I will have to see what comes of a (somewhat) local gtg. That sounds fun and I would like to see some modded saws up close and get some addtional tips.

Great site guys!!!!! This helped me to do the 460bb swap on my 440 but haven't had a chance to run it much or seen much more reviews on that mod.

Hope I didn't hijack this thread too much.

-Andy

You didn't hijack it anymore than the rest of these jackleggs. I tell you what, gone fer half a day & this is the treatment I git. If you guy's aint got nuttin better to do that to F!!k up my thread that I guess I'll quit postin on here. You guys really Pissed me off this time. Take yer bisquits & dogs & shove em up yer................................

Just kiddin fellers,:hmm3grin2orange: I love you guys. Wuldn't have it any other way.
:clap:
Don & Less, I thought you fed me just to keep me from humpin yer leggs.

Before anybody busts my balls fer makin this a stickey, it was an accident. I was tryin to make one of my other threads a stickey(a more informative thread) & wrote down the wrong thread ID #.
I've sent Darin a PM to resolve the problem (me bein a dumbazz).

IMHO, that should be in the Chainsaw FAQ sticky. There are other threads about the same topic. If we made stickies of every how-to thread, we'd have a real mess.

Darin fixed my screw up:rock:.
I thought it would be a good addition to the stickeys. I hope it will git filled with links to other pertinant threads.

Spent a little time comparing the Stumpbroke Ms290 to a couple of others saws today here is the vids

[video=youtube;92ONtSck7KU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ONtSck7KU[/video]

[video=youtube;8OLdbnSNaW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLdbnSNaW0[/video]

[video=youtube;GOsM2usyJFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOsM2usyJFE[/video]

Back