Project Stumpbroke MS290

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the build going?:cool2::cool2:

Ya, hows the saw? Any video yet? Heck do they have TV where you live?

Waitin on the rings & seals to git here, I should waited to start the thread till I git everything in but I couldn't wait. Workin on a 088 in the mean time. Plus gittin other customers machines done in the shop. As soon as I make more headway I'll post it.

Actually I don't have regular tv. Those government approved converter boxes didn't last worth a darn. So we just watch movies fer entertainment. We're plannin on gittin satalite set up before too long:clap:

Thanks fer the concern on the saw.

hey man we still good for saturday evening and where did the 088 come from i want it

Sorry buddy, Wife's wattin to take the boy's to the zoo or sumthin this weekend.:msp_thumbdn: What about tomarrow or Fri afternoon???

By the way, Less if yer reading this yer invited too so git yer sorry tail ready to come over!!!!:msp_biggrin:

Sorry buddy, Wife's wattin to take the boy's to the zoo or sumthin this weekend.:msp_thumbdn: What about tomarrow or Fri afternoon???

By the way, Less if yer reading this yer invited too so git yer sorry tail ready to come over!!!!:msp_biggrin:

Im reading it. Got Johns 088 didnt ya??:hmm3grin2orange:

Stump the popup looks good wish you had it all done I would bring my video camera and my stock 029 over and do a vid of the two

Back