Recomend a 70+ CC saw whats your favorite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead stock the new MS 461. I wish I had one that had been worked over by Master Mind. Until that happens the Simonized MS 460 will have to get r done, it's been dead nuts reliable and a 660 slayer.

Id like to see somebody buy that NOS Jonsered 2171 in the classifieds so it quits taunting me. Surprised nobody has jumped all over that. If I didnt already have one it would be mine.:msp_wub:

But everything is better in pairs.

But everything is better in pairs.

Couldn't agree more! Try a 576xp, you won't look back.

XP2_zps2c55b30e.jpg

Well I've rubbed so folks wrong on here because I voice my opinion in a less than couth way. So I'm turning a new leaf. :wink2:

OK, I will rephrase it- A 7900, with it's vigorous cut, will encourage it's cohorts to avail themselves of the safety and security of an adjacent porch in close proximity.

Last edited:
OK, I will rephrase it- A 7900, with it's vigorous cut, will encourage it's cohorts to avail themselves of the safety and security of an adjacent porch in close proximity.

I've got two new 7910s on the bench.......will they work to provide this encouragement you speak of? :msp_confused:

I've got two new 7910s on the bench.......will they work to provide this encouragement you speak of? :msp_confused:

Yes, the aforementioned devices, in their slightly off hue tone of blue, are a suitable surrogate for their fire engine red half brothers, and will deliver a sufficient butt kicking as to render CM's into a shriviling assortment of magnesium and plastic.

Latest posts

Back