Ripped off 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe since paypals terms have been updated and you always have to accept the new terms, that when the seller is verified, there protection from PayPal for the buyer. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Happy for you! I am still waiting on my results. My claim was filed before yours and they said they have until Feb 5th. I guess they are gonna use all those days!

Turn it over to the FBI. This is interstate wire fraud. They'll find him. So will the cops in his home town when you call them.

Check again in 60 seconds!
Nice work my friend. Many like me, know who's who, and have for the most part, had awesome luck with help and friends here. I have yet to have any misdealings. And since my membership, say overall success rate pretty dam high, and caliber of people pretty fine band. OP, for a bar or something I will take a chance, for big items, I want to know, or at least know of someone, and I will not do any dealings with those, who are not some what regulars. Hope it works out OP. And trimmed, thanks for looking out, as it is definatly a team effort keeping this caliber;)

Happy for you! I am still waiting on my results. My claim was filed before yours and they said they have until Feb 5th. I guess they are gonna use all those days!

Thank you. I wonder why yours would give the seller longer to respond than mine did?

Nice work my friend. Many like me, know who's who, and have for the most part, had awesome luck with help and friends here. I have yet to have any misdealings. And since my membership, say overall success rate pretty dam high, and caliber of people pretty fine band. OP, for a bar or something I will take a chance, for big items, I want to know, or at least know of someone, and I will not do any dealings with those, who are not some what regulars. Hope it works out OP. And trimmed, thanks for looking out, as it is definatly a team effort keeping this caliber;)

Yea you can definitely say I learned a lesson.

Jnap, we all have, and I don't see it as your fault. We sure do want the bad ones weeded out though. Glad to see the right thing was done, truth exposed, and bad one banned.

Back