Stumpys Customs is back in business. Thanks Arboristsite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scuddle butt that's floating around is that he has some legal issues with his property and he's trying to take care of it..

Why don't we just leave the "scuttlebutt" and speculation alone?

Rumors and gossip can be far more injurious than ANY actual circumstances.
JMHO

Mike

Why don't we just leave the "scuttlebutt" and speculation alone?

Rumors and gossip can be far more injurious than ANY actual circumstances.
JMHO

Mike

that's why i did not label it as fact, i'm sharing what i know

BTW did you hear, hell is about to opened up an ice skating rink once they clear the snow:laugh:

Sure miss having him around. I have had several people contact me asking if I knew how to get a hold of him and well I just cant seem to get thru to him. We had some good laughs together in the past and I am hoping for more of the same in the future.

Sure miss having him around. I have had several people contact me asking if I knew how to get a hold of him and well I just cant seem to get thru to him. We had some good laughs together in the past and I am hoping for more of the same in the future.

When you get to be my age, you can laugh at the same things again, just like new..

And when you get to be Morrows age,.......

:D

What ever is going on is his business. That is all I was getting at my statement.

You're exactly right. If Stumpy wants to let us know what's going on he knows where we are. I hope he's fine and I hope he comes back. He's more than welcome here.

Until then let's leave the supposition and speculation out of this. It's nobody's business but Stumpy's.

im sorry folks but in my humble opinion, with all the emotional and extreme financial fund raising support that the fine people of this site has given stumpy in his time of need they deserve to know where he has gotten off to. i also say that avoiding phone and email communication with supposed friends of this forum and customers is just not cool. right or wrong that's my opinion.

im sorry folks but in my humble opinion, with all the emotional and extreme financial fund raising support that the fine people of this site has given stumpy in his time of need they deserve to know where he has gotten off to. i also say that avoiding phone and email communication with supposed friends of this forum and customers is just not cool. right or wrong that's my opinion.

I just disagree Terry.

The pittance I donated to Stumpy I did because he needed it, I had it, and I wanted to do it.
I don't feel like it gave me a private microscope to his life, or any indebtedness on his part whatsoever.

I respect him enough to allow him his privacy.
If he wants me to know his business, or needs my help, he knows where to find me.

Mike

Latest posts

Back