Stumpys Customs is back in business. Thanks Arboristsite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell ya what man, you sure could do worse, a gal that likes to go cutting with ya, plus she's an *EMT*

that's covering your bases!

when she gets done in 2 years she will have 4 total degrees,, pharmacy,, phlobatomist (something like that) and LPN and of course the EMT,,

i have said it before and i will say it again and this proves it,,,everyone on this sight but me are midgets:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

We're not all midgets. :msp_biggrin:
Is there a width restriction on midgets?

and if you look at the pics close you'll see stumpy didn't have to raise the door, but he did have to install double doors...

jus' sayin' .... :D

attachment.php

Sorry, Just threw up in my mouth there a little...

Last edited:
What's the deal on building Stumpy a new shop?

Snows gone, and the carpentry is fine this time of year. :)

The guy doin the dirtwork is gonna donate his time & equipment. With that said He has to work it in around payin jobs & he's booked up. He's gonna try to git to it in a few weeks.

The guy doin the dirtwork is gonna donate his time & equipment. With that said He has to work it in around payin jobs & he's booked up. He's gonna try to git to it in a few weeks.

Soooooo -- what's on the menu? Pole style, stick frame, steel? Full slab or dirt?

Is there still gonna be a "Stumpy Amish raising day"?

I'm super far away, but I can throw in some building knowledge, and stuff that'll fit in a box like brackets, etc.

I'm thinkin slab & 2x6 frame structure. Gonna have a 40x50 space cleared & leveled. So I'll have plenty of room to figure it out.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help mang. :cheers:

P.S. Don't forget to sheet this shop in some type X rock. :D

You might want to consider something like this: Earth Tubes: Low Tech, Low Energy : TreeHugger

Maybe on a little smaller scale. Can you imagine having 56 degree temps cooling your shop all summer and only having to heat 56 degree air all winter?

Latest posts

Back