Stumpys Customs is back in business. Thanks Arboristsite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
I tell ya what man, you sure could do worse, a gal that likes to go cutting with ya, plus she's an *EMT*

that's covering your bases!

when she gets done in 2 years she will have 4 total degrees,, pharmacy,, phlobatomist (something like that) and LPN and of course the EMT,,

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
attachment.php

Sorry, Just threw up in my mouth there a little...

Last edited:
Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
The guy doin the dirtwork is gonna donate his time & equipment. With that said He has to work it in around payin jobs & he's booked up. He's gonna try to git to it in a few weeks.

Soooooo -- what's on the menu? Pole style, stick frame, steel? Full slab or dirt?

Is there still gonna be a "Stumpy Amish raising day"?

I'm super far away, but I can throw in some building knowledge, and stuff that'll fit in a box like brackets, etc.

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
The guy doin the dirtwork is gonna donate his time & equipment. With that said He has to work it in around payin jobs & he's booked up. He's gonna try to git to it in a few weeks.

You might want to consider something like this: Earth Tubes: Low Tech, Low Energy : TreeHugger

Maybe on a little smaller scale. Can you imagine having 56 degree temps cooling your shop all summer and only having to heat 56 degree air all winter?

Latest posts