Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking to get this 046 project rollin i need a carb flange and brake handle and i need the intellicarb plate for the top of my 029 carb so i can use the new style filter and a brake handle for this saw also...i have some money to trade.... maybe:D

I have a good brake flag. How about a good 046 carburetor for trade?

041 AV Farmboss Flywheel

Looking for a flywheel for 041AV. I know there are two different ones, not sure which one I need till the saw gets in my hands, just trying to put out a feeler. I have some 009L and 031av parts to trade. Also have a plastic handle off a ms260. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!!!!

Looking for a flywheel for 041AV. I know there are two different ones, not sure which one I need till the saw gets in my hands, just trying to put out a feeler. I have some 009L and 031av parts to trade. Also have a plastic handle off a ms260. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have two 041 flywheels. When you figure out what one you need let me know. I'll send PM as well.

stihl 009

I'm looking for a decent amount of parts for a stihl 009, would prefer to buy a burnt up one with carb and case in decent shape, rest of mechanicals can be junked. please pm if you can help me out for reasonable $$. thanks.

what i have to get rid of.
A VW engine, in all the pieces, with 2 trannies (manuals)
Auto transmission off of a 1985 ford 302
Possible fishing rod(s)
an old hp computer (with windows xp)

located near cincinnnati, ohio

Husky 2100 rings

I KNOW, I KNOW, but I'm going to ask anyway! I need a set of Husqvarna 2100 Thin Rings, new or used or complete piston. I know theres some out there as I had a set and let them go because my 2101xp was thick rings, now my new addition has thin rings!!!!
Could use other misc 2100/2101 parts too.

You know! parts or pieces or tainted parchment paper product.

Duane

I KNOW, I KNOW, but I'm going to ask anyway! I need a set of Husqvarna 2100 Thin Rings, new or used or complete piston. I know theres some out there as I had a set and let them go because my 2101xp was thick rings, now my new addition has thin rings!!!!
Could use other misc 2100/2101 parts too.

You know! parts or pieces or tainted parchment paper product.

Duane

You can get thin rings made for cheap at Otto Engine Works.

It isn't rocket science.

Looking for a 036 piston and cylinder.. Cylinder needs to have the decomp valve....

Got some 034 stuff to trade and as always cash...

Thanks!!!

I've got a 36" oregon bar for stihl mount 3003. 3/8" .063" with a semi skip oregon square ground chain. B/c have made 2 cuts. Looking for ??? and green paper.

Stihl 041 Super

I am looking for a Stihl 041 Super that is rebuildable. I have plenty to trade and a few folding green pieces of paper. Tom

I'm still looking for a short air filter for an 024. Can swap a tall mesh 026 filter for it or cash if that's preferable. I'm also open to swapping AF covers - mine that fits a short filter for one that fits a normal height filter.
I also need a top handle for the 024. Mostly green to trade for the handle.
Charlie

I'm still looking for a short air filter for an 024. Can swap a tall mesh 026 filter for it or cash if that's preferable. I'm also open to swapping AF covers - mine that fits a short filter for one that fits a normal height filter.
I also need a top handle for the 024. Mostly green to trade for the handle.
Charlie

I think i have an almost new 024 filter. I can shoot you a pic tomorrow to make sure it is what you need.

Latest posts

Back