Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to many saws in the same size that are not going to get used.

Notice this one is JonseredS and not just Jonsered which makes it a little rarer from my research.

1982 Jonsered-S jonsered 490 with heated handles. Topend looks like brand new with crosshatch and witness lines etc.

Story: Basically a new saw still that was bought new by Marcel Vincent and then sold to another racer builder then to another and then I saved it before being butchered into a 3 cube race saw.

It just sets on my shelf and gets run at gtg's or comparison testing only since I have owned it. I bought it PHO = power head only. I found a 325 jonsered bar and put on it and a old jonsereds bar cover for it.

Just like to see someone get use or that collects saws to give this saw a home. It is just not going to get used here.

PM me with trade offers or wanting a more info.

jonseredbar5000clyfin001.jpg

Just so the pm's can stop and not waste anybody's time. 490 is spoken for. :msp_thumbsup:

LOL, as soon as I saw you post that, I thought, "well, his PM box is going to be on FIRE". Didn't think it would last long. Nice saw!

I have a 5000 plus with heated handles in almost as nice condition. ;) Always been fond of the yellow ones. :msp_tongue:

I'm just not a collector, if I aint using them I just soon them go somewhere else. Thats why I let my poulan 325 and like new bad boy 3750 go too.

another5000001.jpg

heatedhandles004.jpg

I have a 5000 plus with heated handles in almost as nice condition. ;) Always been fond of the yellow ones. :msp_tongue:

I'm just not a collector, if I aint using them I just soon them go somewhere else. Thats why I let my poulan 325 and like new bad boy 3750 go too.

Dam, another sweet saw.

I feel the same about collecting. I've come across some fairly rare saws, and usually end up trading them off to a certain member here, for something else I can use.

Stihl 031

Looking for oil and gas cap for an 031. I'm sure I can come up with a trade or some $$$................PM me if anybody wants to deal.

I have an elderly gentleman that needs a 2 piece igntion coil for an husqvarna 266. PM me if you got something.

Last edited:
anyone have 2 spare AV springs for a 372? I have some junk i could trade, mostly husky crap, chains too. Or cash. Thanks.

Anyone with a 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 HD, EPS tie rod???

I need one. BAD.

If ya got one, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me, and get it ready to ship! I need it like YESTERDAY!

stihl ng5 parts

Anybody have the screw handle or bit for a stihl mg5 chain spinner. Apparently stihl is oos. Also looking for presets and tie straps for older stihl 3/8 rm chain. Otherwise does anyone know if the presets are just the large 3/8 version. got stuff to trade.

His pic doesn't show much, but that little flat head screw near the carb adjustment holes is indicative of an 046. The handle appears to be a 3/4 wrap.

So....if all that guessing is correct, he would need part number 9074 478 4675, P6x32.5mm screw as shown below.

StihlLongScrew.jpg

I know 4sure I have the top screw, I might have the longer bottom one. If Matt can't fix you up, pm me your addy (not sure if I stihl have it) and I'll put a couple in the mail.

Tony, I have at home a 026 and 025, would that screw be on either of them? So I can remove it and match it up.

The 026 with a plastic handle will have those screws in the side. Some 026's had aluminum handles and they have the same screws, only shorter. There won't be an unthreaded "shank" on the shorter screws.

Tony

Latest posts

Back