Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a new Chinese carb for Husky 350 for saw with primer bulb. Mine does not have the primer bulb so looking to swap for known good carb for 350 without primer bulb setup/barb on it. If yours is new I can add some $$ to it or have some parts to trade depending on what might be needed.

Rick
Redneck it for free. Just plug off the fitting for primer on carb (used fuel line and screw or something else). I did this and still going fine on one.

Fellow Saw DOODS!

I find my self wanting a Husky 435/440 parts saw.

I have Husky 288 Case, fuel tank, some Stihl 050/051 parts, Mac 610 parts to trade.
Not much $$$ this time of year though.

PM me with what you have to trade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Husqvarna 238 (and what other models work) choke link. It goes to the right of the rear handle if the bar's pointing away from you (as in, 240se and 44 don't work). I think a 42 will fit, maybe a 242 as well.

I'm looking for some Husky 338XPT parts.

-Spark Plug Cover
-Muffler Cover
-Chainbrake Hand Guard
-Outer Bar Plate

I have parts or paper to trade.

Bryan
I will check tomorrow.Do you need the complete chainbrake/clutch cover assembly?
RR
Just checked,I only have a complete chain brake.clutch cover.I don't remember that saw having an outer bar plate,did you check an IPL ?

RR

Last edited:
Also, I have Homelite Zip parts, free plus the price of shipping. The carb & top end are spoken for, and the clutch cover isn't demolished, but it is in need a date with a TIG. Everything else is there.

Looking for a fuel cap and an af cover for a 1074 pioneer. I'll put this in the old mag thread too. Thanks.

I have a nice Jonsered branded 20" 3/8 58g bar and chain fit's Jred 2171, husky 371xp etc (9mm stud Oregon # 009), and need a 20" 3/8 mount bar / chain (8.2mm stud Oregon #K095) for my 2163, anyone up for a swap ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back