Thinking about having a Indiana gtg late October "MAYBE" any interest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I had u such at great time at Terry's gtg yesterday meeting everyone and running saws im thinking of hosting one. I would love to do a build off with a good cash payout for the top 3. I was thinking 250.00 to win 150.00 second and 100.00 for third. I need to check on getting some wood for this, as i want enough for everyone to race on as well as play on. I know there are alot of details that need worked out but im seeing whos interested. Again this is a "MAYBE" but i sure wanna try and make it happen.

Joe,

I would certainly entertain coming up. If you decide to do this be sure to coordinate with Ohio Gregg on the date as he normally hosts the Poulan Lovers GTG that month. RMS61Moparman, Brad, Nik, Andy, Modified Mark and myself will all be attending that.

Gary

Joe,

I would certainly entertain coming up. If you decide to do this be sure to coordinate with Ohio Gregg on the date as he normally hosts the Poulan Lovers GTG that month. RMS61Moparman, Brad, Nik, Andy, Modified Mark and myself will all be attending that.

Gary

Thats what i was wanting to know. Thanks for the info.

Hunting season will leave quite a few home. Something to keep in mind.

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

:jester:

For purely selfish reasons, DO NOT make it the 3rd weekend in September. I will be back in VA at Field Day of the Past with SawmanDave.

Just south of Indy. Mooresville.
I will check with a couple guys i know about getting some wood. Would it be better to move it to the end of September? I like the input so far.

September would be before deer season starts, so that's good. Works better for me too, since we spend 2 -3 weekends in Evansville in October.

Swing on by on your way up through Lexington and catch a ride. I am less than 2 miles off the Interstate, (I promise, plus you go by a huge Liquor Barn to get here).

It would be a pleasure to catch a ride. I don't imbibe though........you wouldn't count that against me would you? I'll be the designated driver. :D

It would be a pleasure to catch a ride. I don't imbibe though........you wouldn't count that against me would you? I'll be the designated driver. :D

I rarely do either, so not a problem. I did have a single beer last night when I took my wife out for her birthday dinner and felt the effects this morning. Must be getting old....

Latest posts

Back