Thinking about having a Indiana gtg late October "MAYBE" any interest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Ed's coming, I'll be there.

We really need to start using the calender so everyone can put their GTG's on there so we don't always have to be guessing.

I think wiggs was thinking October.

I'm very interested. The deer can have a day off.

We really need to start using the calender so everyone can put their GTG's on there so we don't always have to be guessing.

if those 2 are coming, I'm staying home:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Just remember... Arkansas on the 20th of October... I think Wiggs may be having one the same weekend?

Having a gtg is always a good idea! I havent been to Indiana in a while, would be interested in going if it doesnt collide with the Poulan gtg.

Last time I was at a Ind gtg we cut shag bark hickory for timed cuts. :clap: Great GTG by host ericjeeper's.

Copyofroostertail.jpg

I sent wiggs a pm on his gtg to find out the date. Not trying to step on anyone. I also found out today where a big stack of wood is, the problem might be getting it here. Anyways im still working on it. Let me see what wiggs says and when the poulan gtg is. Thanks

Thought I better post a date for the Poulan Lovers GTG...:) I told Mike about a week ago that the weekend of Oct. 13th. was what I had in mind, and was aiming for. Sounds like a LOT of GTG's popping up in October.
There should be a GTG close to someone, somewhere, close enough for guys to get their saw & fellowship fix that month.:msp_biggrin:

:cheers:
Gregg,

Gregg,

I put it on the calendar and I will be back in VA in September so I will have some green saws with me this year.

Gary

When is Wigg's fall GTG?

Wiggs is thinking end of October, but not set in stone yet.

I sent wiggs a pm on his gtg to find out the date. Not trying to step on anyone. I also found out today where a big stack of wood is, the problem might be getting it here. Anyways im still working on it. Let me see what wiggs says and when the poulan gtg is. Thanks

Wiggs said he's thinking Halloween weekend, but not for sure yet. Both it and the Poulan Lovers GTG draw a big crowd.

Back