60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
And if you’re trying to give “junior” a hard time you messed up. Watch out! Junior might clobber you if you show any weakness.

So keep your panties bunched and carry on!
Juniors’ bout as quick as molasses flowin uphill in winter ...

How many times can we vote?

There are no rules set so the 562xp is in the lead!

See\/\/\/\/

562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp
562xp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, yeah he banned you on *** just so he could come here and hassle you.
Yeppers ... ol bird legs lit a fire under the wrong mans’ ass ..... ya down with OCD ? Yeah you know me !

Yeah Franko doesn't know Randy forgot more about saws then he will ever know
Yeah ... good luck with that ! Me and ol Hotsaws101 have cornered the market ... ol bird legs gonna be back to pounding nails real soon

You're killing me. The only thing you have cornered is your mom's washing machine that you use as your workbench
Hee-Hee ... you’re a funny guy ! Never seen a lathe run on a washing machine ... care to tell us how you do it ? Must wreak havoc on the ways ! Haha

It has been my experience that those who resort to name calling and personal insults only do so because they have no data points outside of personal opinion to support their argument.

I like this forum. I have learned a lot here in the short time I've been a member, but find myself withdrawing from participation due to the ********.

It has been my experience that those who resort to name calling and personal insults only do so because they have no data points outside of personal opinion to support their argument.

I like this forum. I have learned a lot here in the short time I've been a member, but find myself withdrawing from participation due to the ********.
I was talking about MY work bench...

So now what?o_O

Latest posts

Back