60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
I was talking about MY work bench...

So now what?o_O

I should have clarified my statement to clearly identify the ********, of which you were not apart. My general comment was not directed at you.

Screwing with people in good fun is just that, but dicking up one thread on the same subject and then starting a new one, only to continue the name calling and personal stuff is the ******** I was referring to.

It has been my experience that those who resort to name calling and personal insults only do so because they have no data points outside of personal opinion to support their argument.

I like this forum. I have learned a lot here in the short time I've been a member, but find myself withdrawing from participation due to the ********.
I agree ... too many know-it-all’s who (really know nothing) think their crap don’t stink !!! Upon showing proof they will attempt to discredit using ad hominem attacks and insults never admitting fault because they have not learned the lesson that most of us did when were 10 yrs old - it’s OK TO BE WRONG !!! Out

Well there you have the reason Fabz was banned from the other site....
Banned ? I’m STIHL there junior ! Man you better get ur **** straight there junior - you’re more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind !

He reminds me of a guy I used to work with that was constantly FOS. Dude knew it to, but he always said "I don't need your belief, just your attention".

The Dunning Kruger Effect is on full display today...
True ... without the self-awareness of meta-cognition low ability people cannot evaluate their actual competence or in this case incompetence!

Frsnk, I wish you only knew half of what you thought you do.
Wish in one hand , **** in the other ... see which one fills up first ! Husky is winning the vote but there’s STIHL votes left lol

Hee-Hee ... you’re a funny guy ! Never seen a lathe run on a washing machine ... care to tell us how you do it ? Must wreak havoc on the ways ! Haha
Oh Fabz, You've already seen my lathe on my workbench with a cylinder mounted on it. Your inability to produce those same pictures of your own rather than pictures of other people's work is what got you banned from the other sites. Which blurred out pictures of someone else's bench will you post next time?

Oh Fabz, You've already seen my lathe on my workbench with a cylinder mounted on it. Your inability to produce those same pictures of your own rather than pictures of other people's work is what got you banned from the other sites. Which blurred out pictures of someone else's bench will you post next time?
Yah ... not familiar with your lathe or workbench but you can post pics if you want ! On my utube channel - STIHL 2 in 1 file guide ; clearly will show lathe along with demonstration of said tool ... STIHL welding up new stand for lathe as it needs to be moved into another room ... tree service saws piled to ceiling

Back