60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
Very sad to see another historic brand going down the toilet.

Marketing is everything these days. People are sheeple.

Suzuki makes great bikes, and their cars were good too, but they can’t market their way out of a wet paper bag, so they get no respect.

Like Dolmar...now Makita. Sheesh.

Nothing wrong with being selective, I move a lot of saws so I get to try out a lot of different ones and then I decide what I like best and keep a nice version of that, everyone has their own opinion and that's great, I just try and share my experiences and the pros and cons of the models, at the end of the day, if your happy with your saw that's what matters, you payed for it.

Sorry Kevin I forgot about those, you are correct, just no pro autotune saws I believe that is correct.

For me parts cost is so much better with Husqvarna it makes it hard. I like to rebuild saws, gets me a great saw with great value, some only have access to one brand readily, and dealer support can be important, value and price matters to most.

Guess old Franko didn't like these results so he moved on to the 50cc class, what he gonna do when he looses there too?
I’m STIHL here junior ... 100 votes and were done ... looks like the 562xp is gonna take but it’s never over ....... until it’s over !

Aaaahhh, this is going exactly as it should be, imo.

Jftr.

The Dolmar should be doin a little better maybe? And the Stihl just a little closer to the Husky... and perhaps the Jonny should actually be leading.

Oh well.

I don’t think it is a waste of time at all.

I think this might show people’s real opinions, much of which is based on experience. If we hit a hundred votes, that will be good.

Bump.

This was the last jred they had, was a return from eBay actually, never fuelled. They forgot it was there

Latest posts

Back