60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
You did good.

I buy saws to run. You buy them to deal. I guess that’s what can happen when you have lots.

You should still change your vote. As a concession to the superior looks of the Jonny

The 562 doesn’t need any help in the voting

Are there only 66 people on the entire ‘net who actually give a crap about who’s the King?

Probably.

:bowdown: 562xp

But I prefer my ms362....:numberone:

Bump :chainsaw:

(Of course the Jonny SHOULD be in the lead, but alas, nobody likes Jonny anymore)
Hey I voted...I didn't say I could give a puck! Speaking of Hockey...who you get this year?

"KING"

This is under dispute.
Maybe these threads should be ran again...lol

IF she pures She's 'you'r partner she's 'your' Queen...'your bitçh our personal whore.
She's the real ol' lady. She screams for you not at you...she makes you money and doesn't spend it She's always good to go and she never says 'no'.....but never say never because she can be a 'capital C'....
But much like your real Lady ...she is 'YOUR' 'capital C' and Queen all raveled in one. "For better and for worse"

So it's really very personal for whom we've become , that along with our purpose.

Are there only 66 people on the entire ‘net who actually give a crap about who’s the King?

Probably.

:bowdown: 562xp

But I prefer my ms362....:numberone:

Bump :chainsaw:

(Of course the Jonny SHOULD be in the lead, but alas, nobody likes Jonny anymore)

These polls are played out for the long time members, I'd guess. I think there has been many over the years and they all breakdown to Husky vs Stihl fanboys slinging insults.

Husky vs Stihl fanboys?

I’d say this one is playing out to the grim reality of who rules the roost in the 60cc chainsaw class, or any class, really. No “fanboy” involved.

The fanboy influence in this poll may have created a situation where the Husky is a bit too far ahead of the Stihl, imo.

Maybe the weekend warrior doesn’t know or perhaps doesn’t care about this reality (and why should he) but for the guys who sling a saw to make their living it really does matter about the characteristics of the power (snap and lightning....for really) and the handling. The 60cc class for a pro is all about “snap and lightning” and handling. The support from and knowledge of the local dealers is also critical to a professional, at times. By local I mean the dealer who happens to be nearby when you have a problem that needs to be resolved. Or you need parts NOW, or accessories NOW, or safety gear NOW. The dealer’srole is far less important to a casual user, imo. I don’t care how far away the dealers are, or what they know or don’t know. I’m just going to buy the saws and accoutrements I want from wherever I see fit. The two close dealers to me get a pretty much equal share of my business. They are both tiny shops with knowledgeable owner/operators in the shop every day.

The constant references to “built” saws is moot and voided by the fact that the vast majority of saws are not “built” or “modded”; especially in professional use.

The occasional users who are “looking for a deal” or the cheapest possible acceptable option cannot possibly make an educated decision without first having run the leaders in the class. What I mean by “run” is to spend at least a few hours, preferably days, doing various sawing tasks with the tool.

Then you’ll understand about “snap and lightning” and handling.

“Have saw(s) will travel”
That’s how many guys make their living in the woods.

Those are the guys who know what’s what with the tools. It is best to follow their lead if you want to run the best. They don’t care much about how much it costs, they just want the best tool for the job. The rest of us either buy the best or compromise.

The insults are somewhat in good fun, for the most part. Boys being boys. But it does get carried away.

The saw world:

Husqvarna, Stihl (in whatever order you see fit)

Jonsered:chainsaw: failing fast..

Dolmar (where’s the support of a great product?)

Echo

and the rest of the good, second tier saws

This is just about the way the poll shapes up, except for fanboy influence, I suppose. And Jonsered :chainsaw: is hardly represented anymore, unfortunately :angry:

1/70th of the polls opinion.:surprised3:

Back