60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
My other point is the jreds are no longer available so it doesn't meet the current production model criteria, I am hoping to snag a NIB 2260 tomorrow for myelf to have a spare

Only difference bis the handle angle and it small mount bar, performance is the same as a 562, same piston and cylinder

Thanks, I just like the red and black colors and the smoother looking top covers, a lot of Stihl guys like the jreds due to the handle angle being the same

Red max took over the jred line but there aren't offering pro saws in that line currently, hope they reconsider

I am not either, I deal with about 6 dealers, all different brands, echo is one of the best value saws out there and they have very simplistic controls, I like certain models from all of them and dislike certain models from them all

Yeah jred sales were declining each year, red max is popular with landscapers, ie blowers and trimmers and sales were going up each year, I will miss jred but I understand it from a business standpoint

Back