how stupid does people think i am

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the poulans myself but you my young friend are wrong. 3400 = 100 bucks if your lucky!:hmm3grin2orange:

Good luck getting more then that for the echo as well :) I guess with all the bars and chains you could.......

That's dum! D-U-M dum!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/297slRshuoI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/297slRshuoI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wasn't sure that I wanted to drag hyphens into this, next thing you know, it's semicolons; and then someone loses an eye.

And then everyone's looking for an eye.

lol, i think you missed the bus :D

short bus backin' up *beep* *beep* *beep*

they are nick picking

Whose Nick? It seams like someone's taking liberty's hear

Shouldn't nit-picky be hyphenated?

Not in this instance. Compound words require a hyphen when used as a modifier describing a noun.

For example...

I am a Stihl lover. No hyphen here.

But...

I am a Stihl-loving member of this Web site. In this instance, the words 'stihl-loving'- though separate words - are combined to form a novel descriptive concept. Similarly, I am a yankee. I therefore am a cheap ass - versus, I am a cheap-ass yankee.

Not in this instance. Compound words require a hyphen when used as a modifier describing a noun.

Only if used before the noun, or following the verb "to be".

Don't you dare call Mrs. Buchanan a liar!

Of course, I probably ate a lot of glue the day she covered that material....

Only if used before the noun, or following the verb "to be".

Don't you dare call Mrs. Buchanan a liar!

Yes. before a noun. That's the necessary precondition of multiple words being combined into a single descriptor, e.g., this is a to-be-submitted post.

On the 'to be' matter, i'll need to consult the woodboogers guide to standard american usage, which is a generally accepted addendum to the 1973 republication of strunk and white.

O

if you ate a lot of glue, you may be in the market for a gently-used echo. There's a fellow member with whom you may be able to come to an agreement. If you are a good negotiator, you may be able to score a free lace doiley as part of the transaction.

if you ate a lot of glue, you may be in the market for a gently-used echo. There's a fellow member with whom you may be able to come to an agreement. If you are a good negotiator, you may be able to score a free lace doiley as part of the transaction.

I'll pay for the doily if they throw in the Echo.

I'll pay for the doily if they throw in the Echo.

there's a fine sselection of echos at the local home depot. i'll refer you to AS member spacemule. he can fix you up. I suspect he has a fine selectoin of doileys from his personal collection that he might throw in as a deal sweetner, to be later reimbursed by his emploer. doiley not cheep

anyway i put an add on the local classifieds to sell my cs-600p or trade it for a 9mm or 45 of equal value,,,i figured 350.00
Pretty darn stupid if you think you can get $350 for that saw. :dizzy:

$350 is actually a fair price on a 361, but what do I know...

Ya thats high, cause NIB on ebay and craigslist they are that much. I would say $250 or so just for the saw. You cant get your money back unfortunately :(

you muss not have a brain in there head of yours at all,,it aint that i need to part with this here saw. I get offer 325 yesteday fer it an telled him i were kept it. that there 361 is n a box in the ole root cellar waiten fer me whne that there echo crokes. so everything is good. :D:D:D now figure out what i just said.Dang that hurt the brain typing that

Latest posts

Back