how stupid does people think i am

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure that I wanted to drag hyphens into this, next thing you know, it's semicolons; and then someone loses an eye.

And then everyone's looking for an eye.

i already lost a few brain cells figuring all of this out:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: I will make someone a deal though. I do have a 2 wheel dolley in the shop and its for sale. $375 and i will through the 600p in the deal shipped. Now ain't that a deal??

I wonder if Sthil pays you guys to down Echos, so the people reading these post, that think you are experts, won't realize Echo is really the best saw ?

i thnk it went down the crapper. Nothing like getting a grammer lesson. I had enough of those 40 years ago. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

How about spelling lessons? Grammar, not grammer. :laugh:

o8f150, I'm just razzing you. It's becoming quite clear that your 'third grade dropout' writing style is intentional. Have fun with it ;)!

there's a fine sselection of echos at the local home depot. i'll refer you to AS member spacemule. he can fix you up. I suspect he has a fine selectoin of doileys from his personal collection that he might throw in as a deal sweetner, to be later reimbursed by his emploer. doiley not cheep

I'm not looking for expensive Home Depot doilys, I was thinking more of cutting snowflakes out of KFC napkins.

you muss not have a brain in there head of yours at all,,it aint that i need to part with this here saw. I get offer 325 yesteday fer it an telled him i were kept it. that there 361 is n a box in the ole root cellar waiten fer me whne that there echo crokes. so everything is good. :D:D:D now figure out what i just said.Dang that hurt the brain typing that

Did u write the New Health Care Bill?

How about spelling lessons? Grammar, not grammer. :laugh:

o8f150, I'm just razzing you. It's becoming quite clear that your 'third grade dropout' writing style is intentional. Have fun with it ;)!

3rd grade??? nah i gradutated the 2nd grade:D

sekond grade? u aint stoopid, i thinc u dun reel good! :biggrinbounce2:

that there teach sed two me " yu too inteligent too get fer more schoolen" so now i teached myself too cut firewood weth gas powered wood cutter:chainsawguy::chainsawguy:

it just dawned on me what you meant. $350 for a new 361??? you must be smoking bat :censored:

you said that echo had fuel run through it
weather it was 1/16th of a tank, or 20 tanks, its still a used saw unfortunately
some guy informed everyone that echos hold their value better than pro stihls though, so you shouldnt have any trouble gettin rid of it for almost new price :D

you said that echo had fuel run through it
weather it was 1/16th of a tank, or 20 tanks, its still a used saw unfortunately
some guy informed everyone that echos hold their value better than pro stihls though, so you shouldnt have any trouble gettin rid of it for almost new price :D

the stihl must have been a used saw when i bought it then because the dealer put mix in it and fired it up. I need to go back and get some money back since he sold me a used saw

you muss not have a brain in there head of yours at all,,it aint that i need to part with this here saw. I get offer 325 yesteday fer it an telled him i were kept it. that there 361 is n a box in the ole root cellar waiten fer me whne that there echo crokes. so everything is good. :D:D:D now figure out what i just said.Dang that hurt the brain typing that
Oh, let me get this straight...because you don't need to part with your stinkin' saw, the guy who offered you his gun for your 361 isn't very smart (which seems fair to me) and because I don't think your stinkin' 610 is worth $350 I'm missing a brain.

I don't know if you have noticed, but your the dumb arse with an ad on craigslist complaining that someone won't pay your asking price...:laugh:

I stand my my first reply, I think your pretty darn stupid.:hmm3grin2orange:

it just dawned on me what you meant. $350 for a new 361??? you must be smoking bat :censored:
Yeah, well whatever I'm smokin', I can guarantee you that I don't need your saw, and neither does the other guy apparently as he didn't buy it from you.

Where does that leave you Einstein?

So far the more I read from you, the stupider you seem to get...:-/

Last edited:
Oh, let me get this straight...because you don't need to part with your stinkin' saw, the guy who offered you his gun for your 361 isn't very smart (which seems fair to me) and because I don't think your stinkin' 610 is worth $350 I'm missing a brain.

I don't know if you have noticed, but your the dumb arse with an ad on craigslist complaining that someone won't pay your asking price...:laugh:

I stand my my first reply, I think your pretty darn stupid.:hmm3grin2orange:

what an attitude. You don't need to get your panties in a bunch. STINKIN 610??? I never said anything about a 610. And i never put an add on craigslist compalining. I know i am not going to stoop to your level of lack of intelligience. You have your opinions and i respect that but i would perfer to have the same respect back. Since i have talked to a few echo dealers around about the value of the 600p then i think what i have been asking is very reasonable. If no one buys it so what. But i know i am not going to give it away. It is not costing me 1 single penny sitting in the case it is making me money everytime i do use it. It is paid for. and as far as the ms-361. I am not desperate to trade for a pistol. I already have 1 pistol here. I am not going to take a big lose and trade a 600.00 saw for a 350.00 pistol. Now that would be just plain stupid. My little 22 will take someone down fast since i have done tactical training and done a lot of tactical practice at the range and i am also former military from the 80"s.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if everyone who posted here didn't try to get a good deal from a low ball offer every once in a while. Doesn't mean the person offering is stupid and it doesn't mean the person offering thinks the owner of the saw is stupid. Its just the way people buy things. I try to re sell equipment sometimes so I give people an offer. If they need money quick and there are no other takers they except. If they don't they don't. No hard feelings on either side. If they do except I certainly don't think they are stupid. I just assume they are in a situation.

Back