Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Going to get a head start on a long process. Got a new project saw and need a few things.

Need a good or new 088 piston if anyone has one. Have not got it all torn down yet but it's a start I know the piston is bad. The rod bearing cage came a part, that's another story for when it's torn down some more.

Going to get a head start on a long process. Got a new project saw and need a few things.

Need a good or new 088 piston if anyone has one. Have not got it all torn down yet but it's a start I know the piston is bad. The rod bearing cage came a part, that's another story for when it's torn down some more.

Will this one do? :dizzy:

attachment.php

044 handle

Yep, that's a tough one to get. Good ones on e-bay are a high dollar item as well.

:agree2:
i sold a used one on the ebay last winter to a guy out west.
as i recall it brought $85 + shipping.

speaking of 044...
i have an 044 front handle to offer for trades.
i found it earlier today in a box of 038 parts i had. what the heck it was doing in there, i dunno.:confused:

:agree2:
i sold a used one on the ebay last winter to a guy out west.
as i recall it brought $85 + shipping.

speaking of 044...
i have an 044 front handle to offer for trades.
i found it earlier today in a box of 038 parts i had. what the heck it was doing in there, i dunno.:confused:

i could use it. Whatca want fir it?

i could use it. Whatca want fir it?

i dunno really.
i'm always looking for 020av stuff, carbs especially.

i could use a piston for a poulan 3800/3750/pp330/pp380.

i still need some 028 stuff. 028 filter cover, 1 air-filter screw, brake handle screw (through recoil), 3/8 rim and drum setup for 028.

a known good 026 carb (don't care which as long as its fully adjustable).

smaller spikes to fit dolmar 7900.

partridge in a pear tree?:D

edit:
chances are you ain't got any of that stuff layin 'round.
so, for that matter, send me an address and you can owe me.
:cheers:

Last edited:
I have one more XL12 I need to get together. I need these parts to finish it up:

Air filter and cover
Inner and outer guide plates
A complete muffler

I've still got a good tank, rear handle, and full set of bushings for a Dolmar 133/143, and a half wrap in good shape.

Managed to widdle down my original wish list.

Still looking for a 372xp upper rear anti vibe spring and a large mount husky
24" bar (it can be ugly).

Have some cash, 16" .325 Stihl bar, 031 parts, stihl cutoff saw parts etc.

Back