Thinking about another saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkeyhanger said:
Hi,

does this mean that the forum is back to it's good old friendly self again? Are the flames from and against Sap really gone now?

If so then this is good news!

Well, it looks like Sap is coming back off my ignore list (the first person I have ever put on ignore in any forum).

Bye

Hmmm, I guess you didn't scan the other threads... "king of.." etc.. :hmm3grin2orange:

Lakeside53 said:
Hmmm, I guess you didn't scan the other threads... "king of.." etc.. :hmm3grin2orange:
lakeside, I'm with you, don't let'm up, show him what a man you are, kick him again!!!!!!!!!

THALL10326 said:
Hey Lake lookie to the right, lookie to the LEFT, whatcha think??

Hmmm, he's gone now...

In anycase,

Looking around is over-rated - sap never looks anywhere but straight ahead... what's that word I'm look'in for...??

Got it! Sap has

TUNNEL VISION

but there is more... he has a mirror at the end of the tunnel!

A saw just 2 or 3 lbs. lighter over time makes a difference- less muscle fatigue. I'm yearnin' for a tiny saw also. Use it often, no sweat.

Just wanted to answer the original question. My, how we do go off on tangents from the original post sometimes, don't we?

I picked up my little top handle echo for ten bucks plus tuning a customers saw and it turned into my most used saw around the house. I have even used it for some of the remodeling on my house. It goes right through sheet rock or what ever I throw at it. Its gutless but gets the job done.

Gark said:
A saw just 2 or 3 lbs. lighter over time makes a difference- less muscle fatigue. I'm yearnin' for a tiny saw also. Use it often, no sweat.

Just wanted to answer the original question. My, how we do go off on tangents from the original post sometimes, don't we?

Thanks for responding to the "original topic". I guess I still consider myself young :) , so my 260 w/16" bar is really light - after using my 970. The weight don't bother me yet. Down the road I'll have a different opinion i'm sure.

Kevin

oldsawcollector said:
I picked up my little top handle echo for ten bucks plus tuning a customers saw and it turned into my most used saw around the house. I have even used it for some of the remodeling on my house. It goes right through sheet rock or what ever I throw at it. Its gutless but gets the job done.

Sounds like what I would use a 30cc saw for. Basically for when I don't want to use a hand saw or skil saw etc. An excuse to use a chainsaw :).

Kevin

Back