Thinking about having a Indiana gtg late October "MAYBE" any interest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I better post a date for the Poulan Lovers GTG...:) I told Mike about a week ago that the weekend of Oct. 13th. was what I had in mind, and was aiming for. Sounds like a LOT of GTG's popping up in October.
There should be a GTG close to someone, somewhere, close enough for guys to get their saw & fellowship fix that month.:msp_biggrin:

:cheers:
Gregg,

Guess I know I'll be in Ohio Oct 13th!!

Should we skip on mine and all head to Wiggs? Three days in Ky, something crazy is about to happen. Do i hear banjo's?:msp_w00t:

Mid September???

Should we skip on mine and all head to Wiggs? Three days in Ky, something crazy is about to happen. Do i hear banjo's?:msp_w00t:

thats west virgina. stupid hoosiers :tongue2:

Actually it was Georgia and partly in North Carolina!
Just as long as no one brings any archery equipment, it'll be okay.

Doctor: "Explain this to me again. I didn't know somebody could shoot themself with their own arrow."

Bobby: "Which way we goin', this way or that way?"
Lewis: "I think downstream would be a good idea."

Thats it your fired from navigator. LOL

If it hadn't been for Young's phone, you guys would still be stuck in a parade in Oak Ridge....

This one is to close to home to pass up on.

I might have to dust off the "roper" and have a go at some timed cuts. providing someone brings a "Sundial"

I gave up playing with chainsaws..

576808_4136724260059_952971934_n.jpg
And started fishing..Even got Super3 out on lake Michigan a few weekends ago.

Latest posts

Back