Your Experience 500i & 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, the truth hurts sometimes! I regret wasting my time entertaining such a silly post in all honesty.

That's a shame- I thought some Australasian may have rubbed off on you- but I guess you are dyed in the wool red white and blue. :dumb2:
I agree with CR888.
Originally you said you liked Britain because of the historic man made features...... 48,000 k's around Aussie and you cannot fully appreciate the diversity of nature in what is possibly near to the ninth wonder of the world (we have the eighth ;)) ?
I mean it is okay to disagree I guess- but it is a big fall off of that high horse and the ground is hard over there.

The 8th wonder of the world, Bob? Is that a politician in charge that, for the most part, gives a crap about the people of her country and actually makes decisions to thier benefit. :D

(I'm taking a shot at our politicians here... )

The 8th wonder of the world, Bob? Is that a politician in charge that, for the most part, gives a crap about the people of her country and actually makes decisions to thier benefit. :D

You just have trouble finding the right leader and keeping them in for a full term is all. :laugh:
So, are you saying you would like ours? I bet we could set up a scheme to send her over!
Bit like you guys sending the bad ones back here- you can have our "beloved" Leader!

Where is Mz Hansen these days?

Oh.... the eighth wonder = Milford Sound, often reviewed that way in overseas articles- I am undecided- have seen better spots in the World, some in Aussie even! :surprised3:

Cool. I've never been to the south island. I really liked the north island, it is beautiful and i met a lot of nice people there.

A swap it is then, you can all of ours... but we don't want em back when you get sick of them. :D

Pauline is now in the senate, still saying things that piss people off.

I have just re-read everything that has been said here and want to offer an apology. Sometimes we aren’t caught at our best times, reply when we shouldn’t and say things that we wouldn’t normally say. I can’t turn back the clock and make a change, but can offer an apology in what I wrote and how I came across to you @CR888 @Bob Hedgecutter @henry r @KiwiBro And anyone else I offended.

When I wrote about diversity I was superficially thinking about the long distances we travelled rather than what we did see. It was a remark I said off the cuff and really shouldn’t have been said. Not only because it’s factually incorrect but also because it could and was taken as an insult. Having processed exactly what was writing I’m not surprised at the comments I got in reply, because had I actually thought and read what I said I’d have been I agreement with you. I’ve actually had a look through some of my diary notes of the trip and so I could actually formulate a response and comment based on the amazing things we did and experiences we had rather than my memory of said event. It was an embarrassing realisation reading it of the things we did see and how what I said was stupid.

I’m writing this to retract my initial comment on diversity and although feel rather stupid for writing it and now here back tracking on my words, it’s the right thing to do.

I’ll leave it here with an apology on all counts and chalk it up to a lesson learnt and one not to be repeated, sorry guys.

Tom

No need to apologise to me! I was just the one that told you that you were being a bit British! :lol:
Good on you though for the latest- takes a good man to admit he may have boo booed.

I like Australia- very diverse and scenic, just a shame it is full of bloody Australians! :innocent::ices_rofl:

Im offended I never got an apology.
days-of-our-lives-logo-.jpg

Latest posts

Back