Premix fuel OK to use?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl’s motomix burns very cleanly, even with their crappy oil. When it’s mixed with petrol from the station it makes a big mess though.
BS. Ultra is a FB quality boat oil. Essentially your paying top dollar for a mediocre oil of early 1980's quality.

Ben, you're off base on this one. I agree with most of what you say, and I haven't watched the fuel video - it might be a flop, but most of Project Farm's stuff is solid. It's not Underwriters Labs standards or anything, but it's Joe Sixpack standard, which is good enough for me. If I don't have time to deep dive research a tool, I just get whatever he recommends, and I've never once regretted it.

Ben, you're off base on this one. I agree with most of what you say, and I haven't watched the fuel video - it might be a flop, but most of Project Farm's stuff is solid. It's not Underwriters Labs standards or anything, but it's Joe Sixpack standard, which is good enough for me. If I don't have time to deep dive research a tool, I just get whatever he recommends, and I've never once regretted it.
I completely disagree. His methods remind of what some back yard redneck with no actual knowledge of how things work dreaming up "tests". In a best case his tests are half azzed to the point of being anecdotal at best.

I completely disagree. His methods remind of what some back yard redneck with no actual knowledge of how things work dreaming up "tests". In a best case his tests are half azzed.

If it's not up to your standards, maybe make something that proves your theory in a non biased, scientific way.

Otherwise it just seems like your throwing stones at glass houses from a safe distance.

If it's not up to your standards, maybe make something that proves your theory in a non biased, scientific way.

Otherwise it just seems like your throwing stones at glass houses from a safe distance.
I've neither the time nor desire to be a You Tube "influencer". That and my real jobs pays much better.

Latest posts

Back