Stihl 500i R availability?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Covid Stimulus checks are only days away. Biden is signing the bill into law now.

Murdoch's in Kalispell has a 3/4 wrap 500i in stock. Only one remaining. O'Boy!

82512ca5dca1dc566418e0d7260d013d.gif

I know I’m bumping a post that’s months old but, does anyone know where I can find a ms500 in stock in oregon? I’m on the central oregon coast. Full-wrap of half-wrap it doesn’t matter.

I know I’m bumping a post that’s months old but, does anyone know where I can find a ms500 in stock in oregon? I’m on the central oregon coast. Full-wrap of half-wrap it doesn’t matter.
I haven't heard of a 500i on the shelf for a couple months at least, and know of several people that have been on wait lists for months! About all you can do is start asking dealers and putting your name on lists. A friend just got one from Madsens last week, but again he waited for several months!

I haven't heard of a 500i on the shelf for a couple months at least, and know of several people that have been on wait lists for months! About all you can do is start asking dealers and putting your name on lists. A friend just got one from Madsens last week, but again he waited for several months!
Yeah I’ve been on a list for a couple weeks but my damn 372xp just ate ****. I haven’t seen a ms400 eith the magnesium piston in months neither. I’ve never seen saw shops this low on inventory my entire life.

The inventory problem is the same with anything needing a chip; cars , tractors, computer. SAWS. The supply chain for chips is so backordered as soon as they make some they're gone which means only those companies wanting to throw money at the supplier for them to make their chip order first will get their chips ,which means they pass on the cost to you! , the ramp up for chip manufacturing is slow. good luck

If anyone from Atlanta to Nashville is looking for a 500, I found an Ace Hardware in Walden, TN that has 2 left now. One sealed in the box and one on display. I drove up from Atlanta today and picked one up. Nick is your point of contact. It's just north of Chatanooga.

Back