Stihl prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You HAVE TO know and understand sharpening before you can even think of milling. Disciplined saw-/bar-maintenance and cleaning are also necessary.
He doesn’t have to, He will make crap how to videos and idiots will buy into the crap content.

Reminds me of the early 2000s when all the super expensive cameras became available to the general population. Everyone thought they were a professional photographer then. YouTube has made lots of idiots think they’re professional now or that people care about everything you can make a video about.

He doesn’t have to, He will make crap how to videos and idiots will buy into the crap content.

Reminds me of the early 2000s when all the super expensive cameras became available to the general population. Everyone thought they were a professional photographer then. YouTube has made lots of idiots think they’re professional now or that people care about everything you can make a video about.
I deleted the sharpening video as well as all of the stupid tutorials. maybe check my channel before you talk s*** on my videos. The only stuff I have now is basic stuff anyone could do.

Refer to post #53
Do you mean this one?

People found this tutorial useful judging by the comments. Other small engine channels like Steve's Small Engine Saloon have covered the winter feature. All it is is a basic thing that many skip over because they don't read the manual. It ain't any sort of how to rebuild an engine video. His video got over 200k views in the past 11 days. I am trying to show useful information while growing my channel. At least I'm not aspiring to be Jack Dougherty...

Do you mean this one?

People found this tutorial useful judging by the comments. Other small engine channels have covered the winter feature. All it is is a basic thing that many skip over because they don't read the manual. It ain't any sort of how to rebuild an engine video.

No I meant refer to post #53 in this thread.

I deleted the sharpening video as well as all of the stupid tutorials. maybe check my channel before you talk s*** on my videos. The only stuff I have now is basic stuff anyone could do.
I think that pretty much sums it up. There was a guy here (though he was an actual adult) with a similar mentality (@HILLBILLYREDNEC).

---
@lone wolf (video): Yup. It was on the National News a few days ago MEN are ruining the Consumer Goods economy by not getting married, resulting in women not having income to spend on "crap." As men are predominantly minimalists, with their income not being diverted to "crap" the people who make, import, sell, and governments deriving tax revenue from that "crap" are seeing decreasing incomes. Also, the housing market is taking a hit because men (in general) don't need fancy houses as a shack with a sizeable garage/workshop is preferred. AND the ironic part of all this is men tend to spend their money on hobbies which are productive, so the population as a whole benefits from their hobbies. Can you say that about women's hobbies?

Women still haven't figured it out, they think men think like women. The real answer to the question, "Where have all the good men gone?" is: "Fishing." (or some other hobby) Why? Because men don't "need" a woman, they'd love a relationship with a great woman, but what do modern women bring to the table? "Demands," and what guy needs that?

I think that pretty much sums it up. There was a guy here (though he was an actual adult) with a similar mentality (@HILLBILLYREDNEC).

---
@lone wolf (video): Yup. It was on the National News a few days ago MEN are ruining the Consumer Goods economy by not getting married, resulting in women not having income to spend on "crap." As men are predominantly minimalists, with their income not being diverted to "crap" the people who make, import, sell, and governments deriving tax revenue from that "crap" are seeing decreasing incomes. Also, the housing market is taking a hit because men (in general) don't need fancy houses as a shack with a sizeable garage/workshop is preferred. AND the ironic part of all this is men tend to spend their money on hobbies which are productive, so the population as a whole benefits from their hobbies. Can you say that about women's hobbies?

Women still haven't figured it out, they think men think like women. The real answer to the question, "Where have all the good men gone?" is: "Fishing." (or some other hobby) Why? Because men don't "need" a woman, they'd love a relationship with a great woman, but what do modern women bring to the table? "Demands," and what guy needs that?

That video is very interesting.
Yet these people will go to $2000 Taylor Swift concerts, go on "hauls" from the lululemon store, bumrush target to get the latest Stanley tumbler or other social media "must have" that will end up in the landfill in a year, and then dare to say they have no money and then demand that the government pay for everything. I would totally live in a shack/tiny home as long as it had a dishwasher, vegetable garden, shower, toilet, big shop, and laundry machines. I don't understand why in my area, all of the beautiful forests and parks are being ripped down to build ugly murders of mc mansions that only add to our problems of pollution as they are filled with toxic spray foam insulation and are made to fall apart in 20 years. I only spend my money on quality tools, RC cars, and saws, and I make no room for junk. I'm also hoping to get a job at the local rental place to make money and get Stihl tools and parts for cheap because they are also a dealer.

I don't understand why in my area, all of the beautiful forests and parks are being ripped down to build ugly murders of mcmansions

You kind of blew your credibility with the 1in 1000 know about the shutter with the sun and snowflake picture that is covered in the manual. Now it is all the beautiful forests.

Do what you want but I think this forum and internet forums in general the users should stay on topic, there generally are off topic sections.

Latest posts

Back